- Where are the protected, continental style, cycle lanes?
- Where are the bus stop cycle lane bypasses?
I've got a bunch of flyers printed to encourage people to respond. They won't get out there by themselves. I've got just over 2500 more to get out there.
Interested in helping?
Here's what you can do:
- RESPOND to the consultation! (easy to forget to do!)
- Share details with your friends (email - Facebook - Twitter)
- Distribute some flyers (drop me a line if you'd like some - jon.irwin[at]gmail.com) I work in Balham and have them at my desk.
The only reason that we can't have the sort of streets that are being built in central London at the moment, is if we don't ask. We don't have to wait 20 more years to get serious improvements to Balham High Road.
@jdavie @citycyclists @london_cycling @RantyHighwayman @AsEasyAsRiding WaterloBr-B'friars not officially open but... pic.twitter.com/BsoX2f6PAn— Dickie's Ticker (@DickiesTicker) November 4, 2015
NB - Also with a Crossrail 2 station going to be either in Balham or Tooting, there is even more reason to ensure that people are given safe space to cycle without needing to share local streets with construction vehicles. Over to you folks.